3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoe Drive, Norwich
- Well presented throughout
- Excellent street position
- Larger than average garden
- Great first time buy or investor property
- Versatile accommodation
Well presented and modern townhouse located to the west of Norwich enjoying an excellent position on the street and a larger than average rear garden. There is potential to extend / converted the garage (STP) and an early viewing is highly recommended.
With stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.12m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with rolltop work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, as hob, electric oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, and tiled splash backs with double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed french door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.23m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the font aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with rainwater head, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, textured ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking and a garage with up and over door, the garage has the potential to be converted into further accommodation. There is a large enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area and enclosed by timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62430071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.