3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDovedale Road, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi detached house in favoured location
- Gas central heating, extensive double glazing.
- Three reception rooms.
- Three bedrooms.
- Part tiled bathroom.
- Good sized gardens.
- NO CHAIN
With good sized front and rear gardens, a semi detached house in favoured location. Gas central heating, extensive heating. The accommodation comprises; porch, hall, three reception rooms, kitchen. Sun lounge. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom. Garage.
Situated in a favoured location and with good sized gardens, gas central heating and extensive double glazing, a good sized semi detached family house. The accommodation comprising; porch, hall, three reception rooms and a kitchen. There is a single glazed sun lounge. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom with coloured suite. There are sea views from the rear bedrooms. Garage.
Twin double glazed entrance doors and side and upper windows. Inner Georgian style part glazed entrance door with side and upper windows to;
With double radiator, two wall light points, cloaks cupboard under stairs with double glazed window and light.
Front Lounge 14' 2" Into bay x 11' 11" Into recess ( 4.32m Into bay x 3.63m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double radiator, feature marble effect fireplace with living flame effect electric fire.
Rear Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 11" Into recess ( 4.24m x 3.63m Into recess )
Double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to rear garden, double radiator, Baxi Bermuda living flame coal effect gas fire. Three wall light points.
Breakfast Room 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window, single radiator, three wall light points.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Having double drainer stainless steel sink unit with under cupboards, further range of base and wall units. Double glazed windows to side and rear, Vinyl floor covering, glazed door to outside, part tiled walls and part wood panelling. Part glazed door to;
Sun Lounge 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
With windows and glazed door to garden. Power point, plumbing. Wall light.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 5" Into bay x 11' 11" Into recess ( 4.39m Into bay x 3.63m Into recess )
Double glazed bay window, single radiator, two bed wall light points.
Front Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
With double glazed oriel bay window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 12' Into recess ( 4.24m x 3.66m Into recess )
Having double glazed window with views to the sea, pedestal wash basin with mirror and light and above, two bed wall light points. Fitted double wardrobe with upper cupboards and shelved linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder.
Having coloured suite and comprising; panelled bath with shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Two double glazed frosted windows, heated towel rail. Single radiator and part tiled walls.
There are very good sized and well kept gardens to both front and rear, the front garden having a lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, paved drive providing off road parking. Front boundary wall and side timber fencing. The drive leads to;
With timber entrance doors, side door and windows to front and rear.
The rear garden is a very good size, having a lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, fruit trees. There is a greenhouse and garden shed. Two pave patios and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62430692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.