3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroxton Avenue, West Kirby, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Appointed & Extended Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms, Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Wet Room
- Larger Than Average Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Shared Driveway
- Popular Location
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
For Sale in West Kirby. A well-appointed, improved & extended traditional semi-detached house in popular location. The accommodation comprising: Porch, hall, lounge, separate dining room & refitted kitchen. Three good sized bedrooms & refitted wet rooms. Front & rear gardens, garage & shared drive.
A very well appointed and improved extended traditional semi-detached family house in popular location with gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The accommodation comprising: Enclosed porch, hall, lounge and separate dining room. In addition there is an extended, very well appointed refitted kitchen with integral oven and hob. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a refitted tiled wet room. Outside there are well kept larger than average front and rear gardens, garage and shared drive.
With double glazed entrance doors and double glazed windows. Inner part glazed door with side and upper window to hall.
With double panelled radiator, cloaks cupboard with double glazed window, meter cupboard.
Front Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 10' 5" ( 4.09m into bay x 3.18m )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Square opening to rear dining room.
Rear Dining Room 12' 1" to patio doors x 10' 5" ( 3.68m to patio doors x 3.18m )
With double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to rear garden, single panelled radiator.
Refitted Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 2" maximum x 7' 11" ( 5.23m maximum x 2.41m )
Very well appointed and re-fitted kitchen having units with white doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising: One and half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, recess and washing machine plumbing. Further range of matching and double and single doored base units and two base drawer units, integral electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood above. Three double glazed windows, double glazed door to garden. Ceiling spot lights, vinyl floor covering and gas central heating boiler.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window and good sized shelved airing/linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder. Loft access.
Front Bedroom One 13' 9" into bay x 10' 8" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.25m )
With double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Refitted Wet Room
Having white suite and comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle. Marble effect wall tiling, double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail and medicine cabinet.
There are good sized gardens to both front and rear.
With lawn, flowers and shrubs, boundary wall to the front, timber gate and paved path.
There is a larger than average well kept rear garden with lawn, paved patio and timber decked patio, flowers and shrubs. There is a side shared driveway which leads to garage having limited access.
With up and over doors and side personal door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62430695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.