1 bedroom apartment for saleFraser Gardens, Winchester
Sold STC £90,000
- 40% Shared Ownership Opportunity
- Delightful Second Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Well-Presented Kitchen / Living Room
- Large Bathroom
- One Secure Gated Underground Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- Highly Desirable Winchester Location
Located off Chilbolton Avenue in the prestigious and highly requested development of Fraser Gardens, this stunning second floor one bedroom apartment enjoys and array of beautifully presented accommodation finished to a high specification with underground parking. 40% Shared Ownership opportunity.
Located off Chilbolton Avenue in the prestigious and highly requested development of Fraser Gardens, this stunning one bedroom second floor apartment enjoys and array of beautifully presented accommodation finished to a high specification.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a welcoming hallway equipped with a storage cupboard. Access is provided to the spacious double bedroom which benefits from dual aspect windows and dressing space. There is also a large three piece bathroom.
The main living area comprises of a well-presented and laid out living room / kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall shaker units with integrated appliances and work surfaces.
The development is host to beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds with manicured lawns and established borders.
Further benefits include one secure allocated undercroft parking space and cycle store.
The property is offered on a 40% shared ownership basis, and offers an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer looking for modern living within easy access to Winchester City Centre and the surrounding areas.
Nearby amenities are within walking distance, and local bus stops along Chilbolton Avenue, Romsey Road, & Greenhill Road connect to Winchester City Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and privacy offered.
Living Room / Kitchen 16' 7" Max x 13' 7" Max ( 5.05m Max x 4.14m Max )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 18' 3" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 5.56m Max x 3.73m Max )
Gated Underground Parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62432513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.