2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePengwern Road, Cardiff
- NO CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Brand new central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Decked Rear Garden
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom semi-detached property situated in Ely, Cardiff. Offering two double bedrooms, kitchen, a spacious decked garden and off road parking it is truly one not to be missed. Call us today to arrange a viewing on 02920 222344.
Great spacious 2 bedroom family property situated on the west side of Cardiff. Easy access to the link road onto the M4, access of local schools, shops, leisure amenities and Culverhouse Cross retail park. The property has just been fitted with brand new central heating throughout. Property benifets of gated off street park and a fully decked rear.
Raised and levelled newly landscaped driveway and front garden with space for two cars and double gates to front. Side gate to rear garden and front door to entrance porch.
Door to front garden & Driveway
Living Room 14' 9" into Bay x 12' 6" MAX ( 4.50m into Bay x 3.81m MAX )
Double glazed bay window, electric fireplace, powerpoints, x1 radiator
Kitchen 15' 8" MAX x 12' 6" MAX ( 4.78m MAX x 3.81m MAX )
Fitted oak wood kitchen, fitted radiator, complete with stainless steel sink/drainer, electric hob and oven and work surfaces. Door to garden.
Conservatory 15' 2" x 9' 11" MAX ( 4.62m x 3.02m MAX )
UPVC double glazed windows, doors to rear garden, fitted radiator, powerpoints.
Loft access. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 15' 7" MAX x 9' 2" ( 4.75m MAX x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted radiator, powerpoints.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 6" MAX ( 3.02m x 2.90m MAX )
Wooden double glazed window to rear, fitted radiator, storage cupboard with combi boiler, powerpoints.
Wooden frosted glazed window to rear, W/C, fitted radiator, wash hand basin and hot tub bath, Fully tiled throughout.
Good condition, enclosed rear garden, with decking throughout. Gate leading to driveway & front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62432516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.