2 bedroom flat for saleCHEAM
Sold STC £525,000
- Gas fired underfloor central heating system, double glazing, video entryphone security system
- Stairs and lift to first floor
- Long private entrance hall creating a spacious environment and having boiler cupboard, separate coats/storage cupboard, and video entryphone point
- Marvellous triple aspect lounge with southerly facing double glazed doors opening out onto Juliet balcony
- Well appointed modern kitchen with comprehensive range of wood cupboards with granite worktops and upstands, stainless steel sink unit with mono taps, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, 5...
- Excellent master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and side aspect window, plus Part-tiled en-suite shower room offering shower stall, wall mounted basin, low level WC, heated towe...
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards and side aspect window
- Guest bathroom offering part-tiled walls and white suite comprising panel enclosed shower bath with separate shower system over, wall mounted basin and low level WC, heated towel rail, ceramic t...
- Attractive and well maintained communal grounds, remote control gates leading to private parking (space No.11), further secure storage for bicycles, and also for shared refuse bins
- Leasehold; Buildings insurance £233.80 per annum; Service charges £1,050 per annum; Contribution to sinking fund £400 per annum; Ground rent £350 per annum
Full descriptionSpacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment in the ever popular Horizon Court, southerly facing lounge/dining room of over 26' with doors opening to a Juliet balcony, superbly appointed kitchen, allocated parking - with such homes always in short supply, we can only urge early viewing to avoid disappointment.
VIDEO ENTRYPHONE CONTROLLED COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
STAIRS AND LIFT TO FIRST FLOOR
- 38' x 3' 6''
- 26' 7'' x 16' (Max)
- 9' 9'' x 8' 4''
- 15' x 11'
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 12' 8'' x 8' 6''
GUEST BATH/SHOWER ROOOM/WC
REMOTE CONTROLLED SECURITY GATES LEADING TO
PRIVATE PARKING (SPACE NO.11)
SECURE BICYCLE STORAGE
ENCLOSED REFUSE BIN AREA
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62432540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4759369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.