4 bedroom detached house for saleAscott Close, Hull
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000
- Simply Stunning Detached Property
- Beautiful Lounge & Kitchen with Extension
- Four Bedrooms
- Private Drive Way & Garage
A stunning four bedroom detached property located on the lovely development, Ascott Close - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
A fabulous four bedroom detached house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, a beautiful large lounge with feature fire place and a beautiful modern fitted kitchen which has been refurbished to be open plan with the conservatory which offers a lovely family area and there is also the added benefit of a separate utility area. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite, the family bathroom is also on the first floor and is a great size and finished to a very high standard. To the rear of the property is a large garden which has been paved for easy maintenance, a decking area and a large shed. Overall this property is simply stunning and is a credit to its current owners and offers a fantastic family home - early viewings advised!
A stunning four bedroom detached house located on the lovely development of Ascott Close off Boothferry Road, close to many local shops and amenities and with excellent transport links to and from the city centre.
With double glazed residential door to the front.
With double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and tiling.
Lounge 17' 11" plus bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 5.46m plus bay x 3.73m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with electric fire, radiator, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 18' 8" ( 5.05m x 5.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, wooden work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, wood grain effect flooring, open to conservatory and double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 16' 4" ( 3.07m x 4.98m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights, radiator and flooring.
Utility Room 4' 10" x 6' 9" ( 1.47m x 2.06m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units and exit door to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 13' 3" ( 4.39m x 4.04m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, sliding wardrobes, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.15m x 3.25m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 4 7' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the side, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator, spot lights to ceiling and fully tiled.
Block paved drive way providing ample off street parking.
Paved rear garden with decking area and a large shed.
With up and over vehicular door, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62434124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.