4 bedroom detached house for saleBideford Way, Cottam, Preston
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Large, Modern Conservatory
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En Suite Shower
- Large Living Room
- Garage and Gardens
- VIEWING A MUST!!!
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE!! - EXCELLENT PRESENTATION THROUGHOUT - This immaculately presented detached family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation including four bedrooms and benefits from the addition of a modern conservatory and a stunning refitted kitchen breakfast room. NOT ONE TO BE MISSED!!
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor landing. Door to
Living Room - 4.42m x 3.51m (14'6 x 11'6) - Fitted living flame effect gas fire in attractive surround. Window to front. Open to
Dining Area - 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9 x 8'9) - Window to rear
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 4.34m x 2.97m (14'3 x 9'9) - Newly refitted range of contemporary style base and eye level units with integrated
appliances. Window to rear and french doors to
Conservatory - 4.65m x 4.65m overall (15'3 x 15'3 overall) - Large P shape. French doors to garden.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.81m x 3.12m (12'6 x 10'3) - Range of fitted wardrobes. Window to front.
En Suite Shower Room - Modern three piece suite
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.59m (12'0 x 8'6) - Window to front
Bedroom 3 - 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3 x 7'6) - Window to rear
Bedroom 4 - 3.05m max x 1.91m (10'0 max x 6'3) - Window to rear. Currently used as a dressing room. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom - Modern three piece suite
Front - The front is open plan with lawn and tarmac driveway providing off road parking and access to a single integral garage.
Rear - The rear is enclosed by panelled fencing with lawn and paved patio areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26557120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.