3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarmstead Road, Corby
- Desirable Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Contact Agent to View
WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME - Good size internal accommodation, re-fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, upstairs shower room, fully enclosed rear garden & off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via double glazed main front door. Tiled flooring. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric under floor heating. Doors to:
LOUNGE 20' x 10' (6.10m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wood burning stove set to a feature chimney breast and hearth. Electric storage heater. TV point. French doors leading to conservatory.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16'4 max x 9'2 narrowing to 5'6 (4.98m max x 2.79m narrowing to 1.68m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Refitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback surrounds. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Downlights to ceiling. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled flooring. Electric under floor heating. Door to:
CONSERVATORY 11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)
Of brick base construction with double glazed windows to three sides. Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 10'6 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric storage heater.
BEDROOM TWO 11'10 x 10' max (3.61m x 3.05m max)
An L-shaped room. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM THREE 11' x 8'10 max narrowing to 6' (3.35m x 2.69m max narrowing to 1.83m)
An L-shaped room. Electric storage heater. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Three piece suite comprises shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spotlights to ceiling. Chrome towel rail style radiator. Electric under floor heating.
Laid to block paving providing off road parking. Gravelled borders enclosed by timber fencing and hedging with garden store providing storage, shrubs to borders.
Enclosed by timber fencing, the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a decked patio area. Timber tool shed. Established shrubs and bushes to borders. Outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62434175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.