Commercial Property for sale89, Dalrymple Street, Omega Bingo, Girvan, South Ayrshire, KA269BT
- 7,228 sq. ft. 2 Storey COMMERCIAL PREMISES located within a prime town centre locale. The subjects are entered in the current Valuation Roll with a Rateable Value (RV) of £8,600 per annum. Potential r
- The subject property is prominently situated on the East side of Dalrymple Street between the junctions of Deacon?s Place and Wesley Road, with rear access from Wesley Place. Total floor area approx 7
- Surrounding commercial occupiers include Lloyds TSB, Greggs the Bakers, The Co-operative Food, Ladbrokes & a number of local and national retailers. Situated within the settlement and town centre boun
- Girvan is located within South Ayrshire and has a resident population of approximately 6,992 (Census 2001) and is situated approximately 20 miles south of Ayr and 30 miles north of Stranraer on the A7
- The Uniform Business Rate for the financial year 2007/2008 is 44.1p per pound of Rateable Value excluding water and sewerage charges. MUST BE SOLD - NEW ENTRY. The world famous Trump Turnberry Golf Co
The property comprises a two storey building of stone construction with a pitched and slated roof. According to our calculations, the premises extend to the following gross internal areas: Ground Floor- 493.39 sq. m 5,311 sq ft) First Floor/Balcony 124.39 sq m (1,339 sq ft) Upper Floor Boiler Room- 43.35 sq m (467 sq ft) Upper Floor Projector Room 10.35 sq m (111 sq ft) Total - 671.48 sq m (7,228 sq ft) We calculate the site area to extend to 0.056 hectares (0.14 acres) There is a two storey rear extension of brick construction with a pitched corrugated sheeted roof. Girvan is located within South Ayrshire and has a resident population of approx 6,992 (Census 2001) and is situated approximately 20 miles south of Ayr and 30 miles north of Stranraer on the A77. The subject property is prominently situated on the east side of Dalrymple Street between the junctions of Deacon?s Place and Wesley Road, with rear access from Wesley Place. Surrounding commercial occupiers include Ladbrokes and a number of local and national retailers. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1374348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.