1 bedroom flat for sale2, Newton Terrace, Flat 1-1, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA12TF
- TENANTED 1 Bedroom Tenement Flat located in a quiet Residential Pocket of Paisley - Tenant in occupation (Professionally Managed by Letting Agent) - £300 pcm - £3,600 per annum - SAT agreement. Excell
- Property benefits from well maintained Communal Areas, Communal Gardens and has recently undergone full internal refurbishment. Comprises: Hallway, Lounge, Double Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom - FULL
- Popular Flats - Perfect for Investment and Rental return. Lidl supermarket within 2 minutes walk of the property. Sales evidence: 1 Newton Terrace - SOLD £55,250, 3 Newton Terrace - SOLD £36,500, 2 Ne
- Paisley Canal Street & Paisley Gilmour Street train stations convenient. Sale - 1 Newton Terrace, Paisley, PA1 (SOLD) - £55,250 (1 BEDROOM) - Preferred FIRST FLOOR in traditional building. Secure entr
- Well Located for access to all Local Amenities including the adjacent Aldi Supermarket, ASDA supermarket, Phoenix Retail Park and Excellent Transport Links to Paisley and Glasgow City Centre - Paisley
Large 1 bedroom FLAT convenient for Paisley University and M8 Motorway. Excellent size FLAT with added benefit of tenant in occupation - £325 PCM - £3,600 PER ANNUM. Professionally managed property - LETTING AGENCY IN PLACE - TENANT PAYS ON TIME - ALL PAYMENTS UP TO DATE (Tenancy Agreement available on request). Comprises: Reception Hallway, Lounge, double bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. GCH - TURN KEY investment property. Minutes to Phoenix Retail Park, Hillington, Braehead Shopping Complex and the M8 Motorway. Super rental £300 pcm - £3,600 per annum. Excellent price. SALES; 1 Newton Terrace sold £59,500. 3 Newton Terrace sold £55,000. 1 Newton Terrace sold £55,250. Popular location. Paisley is Scotland?s largest Town and located only 7 miles from Glasgow City Centre. Host to Glasgow International Airport and Major Regional Institutions including the University of West of Scotland & Hospitals. Popular amongst students from the University and professionals and key workers including Doctors, Nurses and Staff working at the Royal Alexandra Hospital which is located a short distance from the apartment. Competitive price. The property is well placed for all local amenities including shopping and schooling. Local transport networks provide access to all surrounding areas. Perfect investment property well located for amenities, transport links and PRICED FOR AUCTION SALE. Good close and off street parking available. GCH. INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY FROM DAY ONE - SALE DUE TO RE-LOCATION OF VENDOR --- NEW ENTRY --- MUST BE SOLD --- NEW ENTRY --- MUST BE SOLD Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1374433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.