Garage for sale, 2 x Garage Premises, Goukscroft Park, Ayr, South Ayrshire, KA74DS
- Seldom Available *** PURPOSE BUILT *** 2 x adjoining garages in 1 of Ayr?s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex of Luxury Properties***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY*
- Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity***Excellent Storage or Investment Opportunity***Estimated rental Value: £5200 per annum***This area is known for it?s shortage of available parking***R
- ***EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD***32 Goukscroft Park Sold £170k (May 15)***F20 Goukscroft Park Sold £150k (Oct 15)***21 Goukscroft Park Sold £180k***Sure to be of interest to owner occupiers in
- **Rare opportunity in the heart of Goukscroft Park Development in 1 of Ayr?s most exclusive and sought after neighbourhoods**. Ideal for Investors seeking a potentially high yielding Investment Opport
- This is a rarely available opportunity to acquire within one of Ayr?s Premier residential district***MAJOR PARKING SHORTAGE IN THE AREA***
Seldom Available***PURPOSE BUILT*** 2 x Adjoining Self Contained Garages in 1 of Ayr?s most exclusive & Sought after Districts***Located within a Large Complex comprising a mix of Luxury Apartments and detached executive homes***100% PRIME AND RARE PROPERTY***Solicitor Sale Instruction***Ideal for storage in a densely populated area or potential use as a workshop***Estimated rental Potential of £2600 per annum per garage***In the heart of the Goukscroft Park Development in Ayr. The Garages are near to both Belleisle and Seafield golf courses, Cunning Park and close to the magnificent coast.*** The garages are situated in a fantastic and exclusive residential complex.***Combined estimated potential rental income of: £5200 per annum***This area is known for having a major shortage of Parking facilities***Unique Auction Property*** Desirable Investment Credentials: Estimated rental value of £2600 per annum (£50 per week) per garage*** With a large catchment population of possible occupiers***This property is likely to attract substantial interest from homeowners and investors alike looking for a unique and rarely available opportunity***Must Be Sold at Auction*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1374569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.