2 bedroom apartment for saleAura, Long Road, Cambridge
- Provides 933 sq ft of accommodation;
- Expansive terrace accessed from the spacious and light open plan kitchen/dining/living area;
- Master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room and spacious fitted wardrobe;
- Further double bedroom and a family bathroom;
- High specification throughout;
- Allocated under croft parking;
- Perfectly placed within close proximity of some of the most sought after private schools and universities in the UK;
- Anticipated rental value £1,475 pcm;
- Summer 2017 completion.
Apartment 115 in the Visari Building is a TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT with SPACIOUS TERRACE offering 993 sq ft of accommodation in this highly desirable development just off Long Road.
The property provides a superb living/dining/kitchen area, 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property comes inclusive of a parking space in the undercroft car park from where there is a lift serving all floors.
The Visari Building itself is a superb collection of just fourteen luxury two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses.
Computer generated image of the Visari Building. Internal photographs of a previous show apartment which demonstrate the superb quality and finish of Countryside apartments.
** Contact Bidwells New Homes to arrange your appointment to view. **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62434895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.