2 bedroom apartment for saleAura, Long Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £470,000
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area with access onto the decked terrace;
- Master suite benefits from a large fitted wardrobe and a luxurious en suite shower room;
- Guest bedroom and family bathroom;
- In a private block of only 14 apartments;
- Secure undercroft parking included;
- Perfectly placed within close proximity of some of the most sought after private schools and universities in the UK;
- Anticipated rental value £1,475 pcm.
** SUMMER COMPLETION **
Apartment 119 is a superb two bedroom second floor apartment covering 933 sq ft in this private apartment building at Aura.
The property provides a superb living/dining/kitchen area with access onto the private terrace, 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property comes inclusive of a parking space in the undercroft car park from where there is a lift serving all floors.
The show apartment demonstrates the quality - internal photos are of the show apartment, the external CGI is the Visari Building.
Contact Bidwells New Homes to make your private appointment to discuss the apartments with the sales team.
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62435780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.