5 bedroom detached house for saleSunningdale,Berkshire,SL5
- Master Bedroom Suite With Dressing Room And En Suite
- Three Reception Rooms And Garden Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With French Doors To Garden
- Three Further Bedrooms And Bathrooms
- Double Garage With Staff Quarters Above
- Detached One Bedroom Guest Cottage With Garage
- Lovely Secluded, Walled Gardens And Swimming Pool
- Gated In/Out Driveway
- Wentworth And Sunningdale Golf Clubs
- Highly Regarded Schools, Local Amenities And Station
This Unique Home Set In 1.032 Acres Offers Four Bedrooms Plus Separate Staff Quarters Above The Garage And A Detached Guest Cottage Within The Grounds
An opportunity to acquire a fabulous character property located in the centre of this affluent village, providing convenient access to a variety of local shops, restaurants and Sunningdale station. This unique home is set in 1.032 acres and offers versatile accommodation with four bedrooms in the main house, plus a detached one bedroom guest cottage and separate staff quarters above the garage within secluded and gated, landscaped grounds which include a swimming pool.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2158003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.