3 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Sold STC £775,000
- Detached family home offering flexible accommodation and situated in an enviable location close to Cheam Village shops and station
- Bright and spacious double aspect main reception room with fireplace feature
- Well proportioned dining area connecting to kitchen and also overlooking rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with garden views and having extensive range of storage cupboards incorporating built in oven, hob and hood, and space for further appliances
- Ground floor study/optional bedroom providing flexibility and convenience
- Adjacent ground floor bath/shower room offering potential for "annexe" living
- Further ground floor cloakroom
- Galleried landing with spacious storage cupboards
- Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom/WC
- Well tended front, side and rear gardens. Generous integral double garage and off street parking for further vehicles
A generously proportioned detached family home providing adaptable accommodation offering a maximum of 4 bedrooms, located on a highly regarded road within walking distance of Cheam Village & offered to the market with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62435834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6457887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.