5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 1 Hollywoods, Thundersley
Sold STC £785,000
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
- STYLISH WHITE VOGUE INTERNAL DOORS WITH CHROME FURNITURE
- CHROME POWER & LIGHT SOCKETS
- LUXURY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM BY MANOR DESIGN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FLAT FINISHED CEILINGS WITH ORNATE DECORATIVE COVING TO GROUND FLOOR
- LUXURY SANITARY WARE AND TILED WALLS, PLUS TILED FLOORS TO BATHROOM & EN-SUITES
- AN EXCLUSIVE NEW HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT LOCALITY
The property is available for early occupation and offers excellent accommodation having a magnificent open plan living/kitchen/family area, further reception room/separate dining room, plus ground floor study. To the first floor there are five bedrooms with the master having an en-suite plus dressing room, and bedrooms two and three having their own en-suite, plus there is a separate family bathroom with separate shower.
Externally, the property has a large integral garage with electric door and landscaped rear garden with attractive patio.
DIRECTIONS From our Benfleet office turn right into the High Road, turn left at St Marys Church into Essex Way, at the top bear right into Benfleet Road, then turn left into Shipwrights Drive and the development will be found on the left just before reaching Shipwrights Park.
- HALL - 20' x 13' max. reducing to 6'6
- TV/DINING ROOM - 15'6 x 11'10
- STUDY - 8'11 x 6'6
- LOUNGE - 21'4 x 13'4 With bi-fold doors
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY AREA - 19'4 x 18' reducing to 12' in kitchen area. With bi-fold doors
- UTILITY - 9' x 5'8
- BEDROOM 1 - 16'8 plus door recess reducing to 12'6 x 13'4. DRESSING ROOM - 9'6 x 5'4 En-suite shower room with 3 piece suite.
- BEDROOM 2 - 16'3 x 10'6 En-suite shower room with 3 piece suite
- BEDROOM 3 - 11'10 x 11'7 - En-suite shower room with 3 piece suite
- BEDROOM 4 - 18' x 9' plus door recess.
- BEDROOM 5 - 13'5 x 10' Window to rear
- FAMILY BATHROOM With 4 piece suite
- GARAGE - 23' x 9'10 With electrically operated sectional door.
- GARDEN - 41' x 45'
N.B. In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, please note that an employee of Countryside Estates is related to the vendor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B5208plot1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Estates, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.