2 bedroom detached house for saleMoorfield Road, Salford
- Stunning semi-detached home complete with off road parking
- Conservatory and fantastic fitted dining kitchen
- Exceptional finish throughout, with many be-spoke items
- Kitchen cost over £12,000 and was fitted 4 years ago, complete with integrated Bosch appliances
- Fitted wardrobes (cost over £8000), new carpets in the last 2 years
- Originally three bedrooms and converted into two double bedrooms
- Great location close to excellent transport links, amenities and good local schooling
- New COMBI boiler fitted 2 years ago, Designer radiators in the kitchen and bedroom
- Room to the side that could offer further development potential (STPP)
- Part boarded loft space with pull down ladder provides excellent storage
WHAT AN AMAZING HOME!! Finished and presented to the highest standards throughout this exceptional home comes complete with many be-spoke features that makes it a true one-off! Not to be missed and highly recommended for viewing the property benefits from FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN (fitted 4 years ago and cost over £12,000), TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (master bedroom complete with £8000 fitted wardrobes) and a CONSERVATORY! Much more than meets the eye, the property was originally a three-bedroom home but has been converted by the current owners to offer TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and improve the properties overall layout. The property offers an entrance hallway, fantastic lounge, dining kitchen complete with Bosch appliances and a conservatory to the ground floor. With two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom to the 1st floor. The property is warmed by gas central heating (COMBI boiler replaced 2 years ago) and comes fully double glazed. Externally the property has ample off road parking to the front and a westerly facing garden to the rear that benefits from the sun in the afternoon. Additional benefits include a side garden that STPP could offer further development potential to the right buyer. Call the office on 01617074900 and arrange your viewing on this magnificent family home!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7236235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.