2 bedroom flat for salePinto Tower, Nine Elms Point, 4 Hebden Place, London SW8
- 778sq.ft (72sq.m)
- 14th Floor (With Lift)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Luxury Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room with an Integrated Kitchen
- Balcony with Fantastic Panoramic Views of the London Skyline
- Wood Flooring & Good Storage
- 24 Hour Concierge, Gym, Business Lounge, Conference Room, Cinema Screening Room & Dining Room with Kitchen
- Huge On-Site Sainsbury's
A 2 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx. 778sq.ft (72sq.m) on the 14th floor (with lift) of Pinto Tower, Nine Elms Point, the brand new scheme by developer Barratt London. This beautifully furnished property further benefits from a dual aspect open plan reception room with a smart kitchen with AEG integrated appliances including a wine cooler, there is a private balcony, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite) and good storage including built in wardrobes to both bedrooms. Residents of Nine Elms Point have the use of a 24 hour concierge, a well-equipped gym, business lounge, conference room, cinema screening room and a dining room with kitchen. There is a huge Sainsbury's convenience store on-site and you are very well located to many other local shops and restaurants and your transport links are already very good with the services of Vauxhall within a short walk and include rail, tube and bus services and the river taxi at St George Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62438417.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26557713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.