1 bedroom apartment for salePryme Street, Anlaby, Hull
- Good Condition
- Lovely Size Property on This Over 55's Development
- Communal Lounge, Library & Laundry Room
- First Floor Apartment
- Offered with NO CHAIN
Lovely first floor apartment offered with no chain situated on this lovely over 55's development in the popular residential East Riding Village of Anlaby - viewings are a must!
A lovely one bedroom first floor apartment briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the lovely and bright living/dining room with a kitchen area. There is a also a good sized bedroom and a separate shower room. There is a warden on call Monday-Friday and there are also emergency cords in each room. Overall this property is a really good size and offers a lovely home - viewings are highly recommended!
Situated on this lovely development in the heart of Anlaby this brilliant sized first floor apartment is located in Kirk House benefiting from beautiful communal gardens and a hairdressers, this property is also within walking distance to the local shops, amenities and fantastic bus links to and from the city centre.
With storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fire place with electric fire, storage heaters, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 7' 3" ( 1.65m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, space for a fridge/freezer and open archway to lounge.
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 12' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to the rear and storage heater.
Partially tiled with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and storage heater.
Communal gardens surrounding property.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62439119.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.