1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSwan Street, Fakenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Great Buy To Let / First Time Buy Property
- Recently Refurbished Ground Floor Flat
- Town Centre Location
- Private Courtyard Garden
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and situated within the town centre, this ground floor one bedroom flat has been RECENTLY REFURBISHED and benefits from good size living area, one double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom as well as a PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN! Viewing Essential!
Offered with No Onward Chain and situated within the town centre, this ground floor one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and benefits from good size living area, one double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom as well as a private courtyard garden. Viewing Essential!
Initial shared address with security door to the front. Stairs lead to the first floor and a door to the left leads in to flat 3.
Lounge-Diner 15' 4" x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.67m x 3.73m maximum )
Decorative ceiling coving, timber beams, storage cupboard, two radiators, television point and single glazed sash window to front.
Built-in cupboard, alcove for storage,door to the bedroom and multi-pane door to:
Kitchen 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset single bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood over and plumbing for washing machine. Decorative ceiling coving, gas central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring. Single glazed window to side and multi-pane door to rear.
Multi-pane door to side leading into the courtyard garden and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Decorative ceiling coving, radiator and single glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled walls. Radiator, tiled flooring and single glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from a small private courtyard which is fully enclosed and offers a high degree of privacy.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62439182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.