4 bedroom detached house for saleKirby Walk, Peterborough
Offers in Region of £360,000
- Extended Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 18' Family Room
* Extended Detached House
* Four Bedrooms
* Three Reception Rooms
* Off Road Parking
* Double Garage
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* 18' Family Room
PVCu entrance door to:
Full height PVCu double glazed window to side, door to side.
Understairs storage cupboard, stairs, door to:
Main Area 3.21m x 5.10m (10'6" x 16'9"): PVCu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire with set in and feature stone built surround, radiator. DINING ROOM 3.02m x 3.03m (9'11" x 9'11"): Radiator, PVCu double glazed patio door to garden, door to:
3.33m x 4.36m (10'11" x 14'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over refitted with underlighting, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge and dishwasher, PVCu double glazed window to rear, under floor heating, heated towel rail.
5.67m x 4.01m (18'7" x 13'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two radiators.
2.96m x 2.40m (9'9" x 7'10") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over refitted, stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard wall mounted gas combination boiler, PVCu double part glazed door.
PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin with cupboards under and WC with hidden cistern, fully tiled walls.
Obscure double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, door to:
3.03m x 3.62m (9'11" x 11'11") plus wardrobes double bedroom. Window to rear, radiator, door to:
3.21m x 4.07m (10'6" x 13'4") plus door recess. Window to front, radiator.
2.99m x 2.38m (9'10" x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
2.94m x 2.39m (9'8" x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard.
2.02m x 1.97m (6'8" x 6'6"). Fitted with four piece suite with bath and shower cubicle with fitted shower and glass screen, WC with hidden cistern, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.02m x 1.68m (6'8" x 5'6"). Fitted with three piece suite with shower enclosure with fitted shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low-level, WC and fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62439260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.