4 bedroom detached house for salePerkins Lane, Maxey, Peterborough
- Sought after village location
- Well-maintained throughout with a contemporary feel
- Four bedrooms - two with en-suite
- Sitting room with brick fireplace & wood burning stove
- Downstairs cloakroom - Utility room
- Mature gardens - Garage
A beautifully presented detached property, set in a tucked away location in the sought after village of Maxey. The property has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, including a good sized sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms three being doubles and two featuring....
A beautifully presented detached property, set in a tucked away location in the sought after village of Maxey. The property has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, including a good sized sitting room, a dining room, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms with three being doubles and two featuring en-suite facilities and a re-fitted family bathroom. The property also benefits from good sized gardens, off road parking and a double garage.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with wooden effect flooring, stairs to first floor, double doors giving access to the reception rooms and door to the kitchen. The sitting room is at the front of the property and has a brick built fireplace with wood burning stove and windows overlooking the garden. The dining room is at the centre of the property and has French double doors giving access to the garden. The kitchen sits at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances, window overlooking the gardens, space for dining and a door giving access to the utility room, which in turn gives access to a downstairs cloakroom and internal access door to the double garage.
On the first floor, a galleried landing gives access to four good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom being situated over the garage, with a vaulted ceiling, velux window with views over the nearby lakes, dressing room and a re-fitted en-suite shower room with walk-in shower. The guest bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. A further double bedroom sits at the rear of the property next to the family bathroom and there is also a good sized single bedroom.
Entrance hall - 10'9" x 7'
Sitting room - 16'1" x 14'
Dining room - 11' x 10'5"
Kitchen/breakfast room - 16'1" x 12'3" (overall measurements)
Utility room - 6'9" x 8'1"
Bedroom two - 16'2" x 10'1" (excluding door recess)
Bedroom three - 13' x 10'7"
Bedroom four - 8'9" x 9'
En- suite - 3'9" x 9'
Landing - 9'3 x 12'3 (including stair well)
Dressing room - 7'2" x 6'7"
Bedroom area - 17'10" x 9'5"
En-suite - 7'2" x 7'5"
Family bathroom - 8'4"x 6'5"
EPC Rating: TBC.
The property is approached via a block paved driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the double garage. The side and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn, with shrubs, borders and mature plants and trees all enclosed by hedging.
The village of Maxey is situated between the City of Peterborough and the market town of Stamford and is south west of The Deepings. Maxey has a public house, church and a village hall as well as a number of local businesses.Peterborough houses the main line train station and provides fast and frequent links to London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62439266.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.