3 bedroom bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Rockland St. Mary, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate detached property
- Sought after location
- Lovely gardens
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway & garage parking
STUNNING LOCATION! ONE OF SOUTH CITY'S MOST POPULAR VILLAGES! Immaculately presented three bedroom detached mature property positioned in a tucked away cul-de-sac location within a sought after village.
The property has a near 50ft square rear garden, not overlooked from the rear aspect, this is complimented by lovely accommodation boasting generous hallway, good sized lounge with open fireplace, formal dining room, well fitted kitchen and a ground floor bedroom with two exceptional first floor bedrooms and an off landing family bathroom. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and good quality floor coverings. The property is also has easy access to a popular school, village store and a great pub. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Generous sized entrance hall with uPVC entrance door, uPVC double glazed window front aspect, engineered wood floor, radiator and stairs to the first floor which has oak balustrade.
Lounge 12' 2" narrowing to 11' 3" x 20' 1" ( 3.71m narrowing to 3.43m x 6.12m )
Inset feature fireplace, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspects. Open through to:
Formal Dining Area 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and servicing hatch through to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces and inset sink unit, fitted breakfast bar, electric hob, electric oven, gas fired boiler, space for fridge freezer and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Built in wardrobe and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank system.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and fitted laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
Built in double wardrobe, radiator, eaves storage access and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising corner bath with attached shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator and two uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has an immaculate front garden, mainly laid lawn with well-trimmed shrubs and bushes, enclosed by newly built brick wall. There is a driveway to the side providing ample parking and a garage measuring 18'9" x 10'3" with up and over door and personal door. The property has a stunning enclosed rear garden measuring 56ft x 54ft (STMS), which is mainly laid to lawn with large paved patio and path and enclosed by fencing with a lovely mature wooded backdrop to the rear.
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Low level WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62440997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.