3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoole Park Road, Plymouth
Guide Price £135,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE DINER
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000. Three bedroom, semi detached property, garage, modern decor, large rear garden, separate lounge, kitchen, diner, double glazing & central heating, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes.
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops schools and bus routes, this three bedroom semi detached property is perfect for someone who is looking to live within a short drive of the City Centre. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with radiator, lounge with rear facing double glazed window, dining room with plenty of space for storage and dining space and a fitted kitchen with roll top work surfaces and door leading to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a landing with loft access, master bedroom with built in storage, second bedroom with built in storage, third bedroom with front facing window and a family bathroom with heated handrail. The property also benefits from a large rear garden which is split into patio space and lawn space and a garage. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232 before its too late!
Front facing double glazed door with side facing double glazed window. Entrance light and carpeted flooring.
Front facing obscured double glazed door with front facing obscured window. under stairs cupboard, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and laminated flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 11" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.59m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. plain plastered walls and ceiling with wood laminated flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.90m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood with splash back tiling. Integrated fridge/freezer and dish washer and washing machine. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and wood laminated flooring. Obscured double glazed window and obscured double glazed door to rear elevation. Archway leading into the dining area.
Front facing obscured double glazed window. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and new carpeted flooring. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 10" Plus door recess ( 3.66m x 2.69m Plus door recess )
Rear facing double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" into recess x 8' 4" Max ( 3.10m into recess x 2.54m Max )
Rear facing double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. plain plastered walls and ceiling and new carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" into recess x 8' 4" Max ( 2.77m into recess x 2.54m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and new carpet flooring.
Front two obscured double glazed windows. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Garage in a block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62441003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.