3 bedroom detached house for saleEye Road, Peterborough
- New Build
- 10 Years LABC Warranty
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room to Master
- Appliances Included: Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing machine
* New Build
* 10 Years LABC Warranty
* Detached House
* Three Bedrooms
* Ensuite Shower Room to Master
* Appliances Included: Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing machine
Radiator, stairs leading to landing doors leading to;
4.01m x 4.49m (13'2" x 14'9") maximum double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, two piece suite pedestal wash hand basin and low-level wc, radiator.
2.37m x 4.80m (7'9" x 15'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric fan assisted oven, and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side and rear, radiator, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden.
2.37m x 1.57m (7'9" x 5'2"). Fitted base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated washing machine, radiator, wall mounted concealed gas combination boiler, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, door to:
3.61m x 3.12m (11'10" x 10'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
2.54m x 0.96m (8'4" x 3'2"). Fitted with three piece with tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level and WC, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
2.81m x 3.41m (9'3" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.54m x 2.20m (8'4" x 7'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
1.71m x 1.93m (5'7" x 6'4"). Three piece suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu obscure double glazed window to front.
Two allocated gravel parking space to the rear. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.