3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFallowfield Road, Solihull
Sold STC £230,000
- OPEN HOUSE- SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER BETWEEN 1PM-2PM BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT SLOT NOW
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- In need of modernisation
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Cars and Garage
- Further Development Opportunity (STPP)
EPC band: D
A deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property located on Fallowfield Road, Solihull. Requiring modernisation the property comprises;porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom .
The property benefits from double glazing and central heating where specified, off road parking to the fore for multiple cars and garage . Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the size and location of the property on offer.
Living Room 12’4’’ (min) x 11’9’’(max)
Dining Room 10’7’’(max) x 12’11’’(max)
Kitchen 9’3’’ x 9’10’’
Bedroom One 11’2’’(to wardrobe) x 11’10’’
Bedroom Two 10’7’’(max) x 10’11’’
Bedroom Three 9’ x 7’9’’
Bathroom 5’11 x 7’9’’
Garage 7’5’’ x 13’4’’
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.