4 bedroom detached house for saleHove Park Way, Hove
- Double Fronted Detached House
- Landscaped Winning Gardens
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Bathroom + 3 Ensuites
* Cinema/Play Room: 21' x 9' 1"
* Study: 8' 10" x 8' 3"
* Utility Room: 8' 3" x 6' 3"
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Kitchen/Dining Room: 28' 5" x 13' 2"
* Reception Room: 16' 11" x 15' 9"
* Bedroom Four: 11' 10" x 8' 4"
* Family Bathroom
* Master Bedroom: 21' 2" x 13' 4"
* Ensuite Shower + Dressing Room
* Bedroom Two: 15' 7" x 12' 7"
* Ensuite Shower Room
* Bedroom Three: 20' 11" x 9' 5"
* Ensuite Shower Room
Outdoor mains real flame gas fire for cosy winter nights in the garden.
Outdoor 'bose' in ground speakers
automatic Irrigation watering system
Strong internet signal in garden
Garden illuminated by low wattage led lighting controlled by lutron lighting system
Led multi coloured lighting
Garden featured in catalogues and professional gardener magazines
Marshalls national and regional awards
Audio Visual in house:
5.1 surround sound in cinema AND lounge with separate amps for separate sound and viewing
Ceiling speakers in kitchen and bed room
Sonos sound throughout house (lounge garden kitchen main bedroom (cabling for 2 further bedrooms but not installed yet))
Matrix audiovisual for multiroom viewing of sky
Nas drive stored movie system linked to matrix
Led multi coloured lighting in cinema room for ambiance
Smart phone controlling tv/sound
LED lighting throughout controlled by lutron lighting system
Worcester boiler with 'megaflow' hot water – mains pressure hot water so no drop in pressure throughout
Underfloor heating in kitchen
Underfloor heating in main ensuite and main bathroom
This imposing double fronted home is situated in an impressive slightly elevated position in one of the best residential settings in the Hove Park district.
In recent times the property has been extensively enlarged remodelled and improved to create a luxurious and comfortable family home with an emphasis on light space and modern styling.
Beautifully presented and appointed throughout with an attention to detail this superb home stands in quite lovely beautifully landscaped award winning gardens and should be viewed internally to fully appreciate the quality this home offers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62441441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.