1 bedroom flat for sale24/2 Thorntree Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8PU
- Well-presented and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor front flat, in a traditional stone tenement, with a newly painted common stair.
- Located in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room, and wc.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, secure entry system, and TV and phone points.
- Also features; a period slate and tiled fireplace, panelled wood doors, sanded and varnished flooring, and plaster cornice.
- There is a well-tended shared garden to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings: Sunday 2-4pm
Well-presented and well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor front flat, in a traditional stone tenement, with a newly painted common stair, in a quiet side street in Edinburgh's popular Leith area, north-east of the city centre. An entrance hall, with a deep cupboard, shelved press, sanded floors and clothes pulley, provides access throughout. To the front, the living room offers ample seating and dining space, with a wall press, sanded and varnished floorboards, and a recessed study area with fitted desk and shelving. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and wood-effect flooring. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The double bedroom, also with wood flooring, features a built-in wardrobe, a fine period slate fireplace with a tiled cast-iron inset and grate, plaster cornice, and wall press. An internal shower room is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite with a full width shower enclosure and mixer shower, while a front-facing cloakroom is fitted with a white wc and handbasin. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8236988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.