2 bedroom park home for saleLimit Home Park, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £220,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- NO CHAIN
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * NO CHAIN * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * WALKING DISTANCE TO TESCO AND POST OFFICE *
A beautifully maintained park home in Northchurch which backs onto fields with countryside views to the rear. The light and airy accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, spacious triple aspect lounge/dining room with French doors which open to a timber decked patio with stunning views over countryside, kitchen and utility room, bathroom, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom.
Outside are immaculately tended gardens to the front side and rear, with colourful flower beds and lawns. There is a detached garage and driveway to the side providing parking, and a storage shed.
Lounge 10' 3" x 14' 9" ( 3.12m x 4.50m )
Dining Area 6' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.82m )
Kitchen 7' max x 9' 3" max ( 2.13m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Utility Room 7' x 5' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.