3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalziel Crescent, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £129,995
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Downstairs w.c
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Patio doors to landscaped garden
- Off street parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
An outstanding semi-detached villa comprehensively upgraded throughout by the existing owner.
This stunning semi-detached villa is presented to the market in true walk-in condition throughout. Having benefited from a comprehensive refurbishment plan, internally the bright and airy apartments comprise of a welcoming reception hall, downstairs w.c, attractive lounge with quality hardwood flooring, attractive modern fitted dining kitchen with a range of integral appliances and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
The first floor extends to three well-presented and generously proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with en suite facility. A luxury modern fitted family bathroom completes the accommodation. The property is further enhanced with a system of gas central heating and double glazed units, whilst a fresh and tasteful decorative theme is in place throughout.
Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped gardens to the front and rear, whilst off street parking is provided for via a driveway to the side. Set within this popular and established development early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.67m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 4" including fitted wardrobes ( 2.67m x 3.15m including fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443865.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.