3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScalloway Lane, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
A rarely available larger style semi-detached villa enjoying a prime position within this established and popular modern development.
An exceptional semi-detached villa presented to the market to an exacting standard throughout. Providing deceptively spacious apartments the bright and airy interior comprises welcoming reception hall, attractive lounge with deep storage cupboard off, well equipped modern fitted dining kitchen, and a convenient w.c. completes the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level are three tastefully decorated bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting luxury en-suite facilities. A well-equipped modern fitted bathroom incorporates a three piece suite. The property further features a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and a fresh and neutral decorative theme throughout.
Externally the property offers well maintained landscaped gardens with the rear providing a convenient low maintenance astro turf play area and a pleasant raised decked area. Off street parking is also provided for with a monoblock driveway to side providing ample off street parking. Offering an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 6" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.72m Max x 4.19m Max )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 8' 7" ( 5.21m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 8' 8" Max x 8' 3" To front window ( 2.64m Max x 2.51m To front window )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 1" Max ( 3.38m x 2.16m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443877.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.