2 bedroom terraced house for saleViolet Terrace, SOWERBY BRIDGE
Guide Price £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000.**
- Two double bedrooms
- Modernisation required
- Enclosed rear yard
- Double glazed and central heated
- Convenient location
**Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000** William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid-through terrace located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre.
**Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000** William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid-through terrace located just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. Ideally located with access to bus routes, the local post office, shops, restaurants and the train station which has links to Leeds and Manchester. In brief, this property is set out over three floors and comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. Master bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and the second double bedroom is found on the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance yard to the rear and on-street parking is available to the front. This property is in need of modernisation throughout and would be ideally suited for first time buyers and INVESTORS - neighbouring properties have sucessfully been turned unto three bedrooms by rearranging the first floor layout (subject to planning permissions). We anticipate high demand for this property which is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN! Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 4" maximum ( 4.45m x 4.06m maximum )
The lounge has ample space for living room furniture and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property with a pleasant outlook. There is a central heating radiator, a contemporary electric fire which has been wall mounted on the tiled inset and hearth which is complemented by a wooden mantle piece and there is some fitted shelving in the alcoves. The measurement for this room include the space taken up by the staircase.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 3" maximum ( 3.25m x 1.91m maximum )
The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window and door overlooking the rear yard and there is an under stairs storage cupboard which provides a useful storage space. The owner of the property will fit a new kitchen for the successful purchaser (if required and subject to successful offer).
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the bathroom and the master bedroom. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator, there is also a useful storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 3.63m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
The master bedroom has ample space for a double bed and benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall, there is also a central heating radiator and there is also a UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property which has pleasant views. As this room is an unusual shape the bedroom has been measured from its maximum points.
The larger than average bathroom comprises of a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath with shower attachment and a glass shower screen. The bathroom has been partially tiled and there is a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation. There are two central heating radiators and the boiler for the property is located here. Neighbouring proeprties have sucessfully altered the layout of the first floor to add an extra bedroom (call us for more details, subject to relevant planning permissions)
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 3" maximum ( 3.23m x 4.04m maximum )
This bedroom benefits from ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture. There is a double glazed Velux window to the front of the bedroom.
Accessed from the kitchen, the low maintenance rear yard provides enough space for sitting out during the summer months with a table and chairs. There are walled boundaries and gated access.
To the front of the property on-street parking is available and all front-facing windows have pleasant views over the fishing lake and wooded area opposite.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.