2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange View, Pudsey
Guide Price £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000*
- Semi detached property
- Two bedrooms plus loft room
- Front & rear gardens
- Off street parking for two cars
- Double glazing & central heating
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000* William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale this SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from TWO BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM, (Converted from 3 bedrooms) FRONT & REAR GARDENS, CONSERVATORY and OFF STREET PARKING.
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers spacious living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. Briefly comprising; an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms plus loft room and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. The property was previously a three bed and could easily be made back if required. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property, providing off street parking for two cars. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front.
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 5" into alcove x 13' 3" ( 5.00m into alcove x 4.04m )
A spacious lounge with an electric fireplace, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 19' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.89m x 2.49m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and cooker-hood. Integral washing machine and dishwasher. A central heating radiator, a window to the rear elevation and a door providing access to the rear.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
A UPVC conservatory which overlooks the rear garden.
Bedroom One 20' max x 12' max ( 6.10m max x 3.66m max )
A larger than average bedroom which was originally two rooms and could easily be split back if required. Having fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" into recess x 9' 7" ( 4.04m into recess x 2.92m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Loft Room 15' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.18m )
A good sized room with a central heating radiator and a velux window.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway to the front of the property, providing off street parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443886.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.