3 bedroom house for saleCraigendmuir Street, Glasgow
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- GCH & DG
- OFF STREET PARKING
** CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 27/10 AT 12 NOON **
Offering to the market this modern three bedroom semi detached villa set within this well established residential locale.
** CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 27/10 AT 12 NOON **
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this beautifully presented modern semi detached villa set within this ever popular residential locale. The property is offered to the property in excellent condition and comprises entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with French doors leading to enclosed rear gardens and a downstairs w.c. On the upper level there are three well proprtioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed window units, off street parking and gardens to front and rear.
The property is situated next to the popular Glasgow Fort, Shopping Centre offering a wide range of shops, cinema complex and a selection of restaurants. There is easy access to the M8 motorway network linking direct to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Early internal viewing is advised to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 16' 5" x 13' 3" ( 5.00m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 3" ( 5.00m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443901.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.