3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrysdale Road, Mickleover, Derby
- Extended porch
- Lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Rear garden
- Viewings advised
A well presented semi-detached family home, superb modern kitchen and bathroom. Providing flexible living accommodation throughout and within a highly sought after location, ideal for first time buyers and growing families. With off road car parking and garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door to front, double glazed window to the side, radiator and laminated flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, T.V. point, feature electric fireplace, laminated flooring and opening to:
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in cupboard.
Low level W.C., vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel radiator, spotlights and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway, leading to the carport with rolling shutter door and doors to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62443925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.