3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckenham Park Heights, London, London, SE6
Guide Price £565,000
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Recently Renovated
- Ground floor WC/Utility
- Three double bedrooms
- Neighbouring National Trust land
- Off street parking
• Maisonette on two floors each with own door entry from communal staircase shared with only 6 other apartments.
• Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen
• Huge upper floor room with flexibility to use as; a)Huge Second Lounge, b) Kitchen,Lounge & Dining c)Study + Lounge d) Bedroom + walk in wardrobe
• 3/2 double bedrooms with Japanese screen wardrobes, 4/2 reception rooms,2 bath/shower rooms
• Spacious hall ways
• Plumbing in place to install a kitchen upstairs resulting in two linked one double bedroom apartments with own door entry from communal stair case.
• Secured by design
• 2 Sunny balconies providing outdoor area
• Generous Floor Area-:1316 ft2 (123 m2)
• 990 Years Lease
• Energy Efficient, EPC B
• Within a block of only 7 apartments, including two penthouses.
• Two minutes walking distance of Beckenham Hill Station with regular and frequent commuter access to London and outer suburbs
• on Sale by original developers, the award winning Bridgewater Estates
LOWER Floor Area
Breakfast Kitchen 4.20m x 2.50m (13'8"x 8'2")
Lounge/ Dining Room 6.50m x 3.50m (24'9"x 11'5")
Master Bedroom 6.00m x 2.95m (19'8" x 9'7")
Gross LOWER floor area 61.50 m2 658 ft2
UPPER Floor Area
Living Room 6.00m x 5.50m (19'8"x 18'5")
or Lounge/Study or 3rd bedroom
Master Bedroom 6.00m x 2.95m (19'8" x 9'7")
Gross UPPER floor area 61.50 m2 658 ft2
Two Curved balconies of 3.5 m5 (37.5 ft2) one on each floor
Direct links to London Blackfriars (22 mins) and indirect links to Victoria (33 mins -via Bromley South) London Bridge, Cannon Street & Charing X (40 mins via Blackfriers). Easy links to the City/Docklands , Canary Wharf and Waterloo.
Designer Crown kitchen fully fitted with granite worktops & limestone floors, lighted plinth and appliances including American side/side Fridge Freezer, Dish Washer and washing machine. Designer Philip Stark bathrooms fitted with limestone floor and wall tiles and designer vanity QX-DUO units, communal satellite dish.
Hot water and Gas central heating is provided by designer radiators, operated by efficient Combination Boiler which together with high levels of insulation will assist in energy saving and low energy costs. (EPC:B)
The block of 7 Apartments is Located within "Beckenham Park Heights" consisting of two blocks of 7 apartments each with own door and stair case (there are no social housing within these blocks).
"Beckenham Park Heights" is located in South East London on the outskirts of Beckenham village in London Borough of Bromley offering the peace and quite of open spaces and parkland offered at Beckenham Place Park, just a stone throw away. It is superbly positioned close to Beckenham village and Bromley town centre. Within minutes access are local shopping (including Marks & Spencer and Waitrose), restaurants, health services and a range of leisure & sporting facilities including neighbouring golf facilities.
• Both the upper & lower floors of Maisonette have entrance door from their hall way.
• Modern and unusual building of only 14 luxurious two bedroom apartments, maisonettes and penthouses within a secure environment. 7 apartments each with its own door and stair case
• This private exclusive development of 14 properties of 999 years lease (from 2007) does NOT include any Social housing as defined by " London mayor's affordable housing scheme".
• One year NHBC WARRANTY.
• Beckenham Place Park: (less than 2 mins walk)- 240 acres of park & large areas of ancient woodland with Grade II listed Mansion House. Offers; Tennis, golf and football.
• Beckenham Village (6 mins, 1.6miles)- Extensive choice of restaurants, galleries and antique shops. Waitrose, M&S and Lidl are only a short bus ride away. There is also a wide range of leisure & sport facilities.
• Bromley: (8 mins, 2.6 miles) - Ideally located for shopping trips, it offers a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants. Glades Shopping Centre is one of the best in the South East.
• Blue Water Shopping (approx. 17 miles, 45 mins) - Europe's largest shopping experience with its designer shops such as Calvin Klein & Joseph is accessible via the nearby M20.
• A21 & M25 road network: these are within easy reach for travel to Gatwick, South coast or Europe's largest shopping experience at Bluewater shopping Centre.
ROAD/ RAIL /FERRY LINKS:
• Airports: Heathrow(24 miles, 70 Mins), Gatwick(25 miles, 60 Mins),
• Access to Central London via frequent service:
• London Blackfriars (22 mins- Direct)
• Victoria (33 mins -via Bromley South)
• London Bridge, Cannon Street & Charing X (40 mins via Blackfriers).
• There are also easy links to the City/Docklands , Canary Wharf and Waterloo.
• Waterloo International for Eurostar (43 Mins)
• Ferry: Dover Ferry port (71 miles,90 Mins)
Legal & Disclaimer:
we give notice that the property particulars and related information on this site, whilst believed to be accurate, are set as a general outline for guidance only. Prospective purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by physical inspection of the property and validation by Legal & professional representation regarding their accuracy. Absolutely no information displayed on this site (or any linked site) constitutes or forms part of a contract.
No Onward Chain
Underground Car Parking
Video Door Entry System
Excellent Transport links to London
Off road parking
Large open plan kitchen / diner
2 Double Bedrooms
Secure gated allocated PARKING
Video door entry system
Ground floor access to property
Gas central heating
Wooden double glazed windows
UPVC double glazed windows
Close to local shops
Double height, split level,living/dining/kitchen
Close to transport links
Lots of storage space
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22035s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.