2 bedroom apartment for saleNorthumberland Street, Norwich
- Stunning second floor apartment
- Set within characterful building
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining room
- Air circulation system
- Stair & lift access
A SIMPLY STUNNING APARTMENT! A superb second floor bespoke two bedroom apartment situated between Dereham Road and Waterworks Road, just west of Norwich.
The stunning property was converted from a large factory building and retains character, for example timber balustrade to central hallway and parquet herring bone flooring with stairs and lift access. the property itself has smooth plastered ceilings throughout, 27ft open plan kitchen / dining / living space, two excellent sized bedrooms and luxury bathroom. The property has double glazing, air circulation system, electric heating and on road parking. An early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the property's location and great accommodation.
Communal Entrance Hall
Communal entrance door, stairs and lift access to second floor.
Entrance Hall 19' 4" x 4' 5" ( 5.89m x 1.35m )
Secure entry phone system, large airing cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine and controls and filters for air circulation system.
Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Room 27' 4" x 10' 2" ( 8.33m x 3.10m )
Two windows to the front aspect both with secondary double glazing, carpeted floor and tiled flooring (in kitchen area) and luxury heater. The kitchen is fully fitted with a comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurfaces, upstands, built in electric hob, built in electric oven, built in fridge and built in freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.90m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe, window to the front aspect and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.90m )
Window to the front aspect and electric storage heater.
With a suite comprising bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks.
The property has on road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.