2 bedroom maisonette for saleStanley Rise, Springfield, Chelmsford
Sold STC £210,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Own Private Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Must be Seen to be Appreciated
A great opportunity to purchase this two bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own private rear garden and allocated parking. Situated in the sought after Chelmer Village location properties of this calibre are very rare and we would advise the earliest of viewings.
Entrance Door To:
Living Room/Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 20' 3" x 19' 2" ( 6.17m x 5.84m )
Double glazed window to front view with double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring with storage heated and door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front view and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear view and storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.97m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Space for cooker with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer with double glazed window to rear view.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
Double glazed obscured window to rear view with low level flush w.c, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
Raised decking with tiled patio seating area with flowers and trees to border enclosed by wood panel fencing.
Allocated parking for two vehicles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE106903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.