2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCarmine Close, Dalton, Huddersfield
Sold STC £55,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £55,000-60,000**
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Ample Storage
- Off Street Parking
**GUIDE PRICE £55,000-60,000** Representing excellent and affordable value for money on a shared ownership scheme for over 55's is this deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in a quiet, tucked away cul de sac.
Representing excellent and affordable value for money on a shared ownership scheme for over 55's is this deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in a quiet, tucked away
cul de sac, yet being within convenient distance for transport links, a range of local amenities and Huddersfield town centre.
Offered for sale with vacant possession, an abundance of storage, uPVC double glazing and central heating this roomy apartment provides a buyer with a ready made home, easy enough to just move in to.
Briefly comprising; entrance hallway with ample storage facilities, good size lounge with patio doors out to the communal gardens. Dining kitchen with a range of wall and base fitted units. Two double bedrooms, the master having fitted robes and outlook over the gardens. Bathroom with neutral decor and suite and externally there is off street parking.
Enter the property via a canopied front entrance in to the entrance hallway with a timber and glazed door to the front. The carpeted hallway has a radiator and two useful storage cupboards; one housing the alarm panel and with a radiator providing an additional hidden place for the drying of clothes.
Lounge 14' 8" plus recess x 11' 8" ( 4.47m plus recess x 3.56m )
The spacious lounge being positioned to the rear of the property has a living flame coal effect Valour Black Beauty gas fire, three radiators, TV and telephone points and uPVC patio doors with matching side panel windows, leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen/diner 12' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash back and a stainless steel sink and drainer. The room has plumbing for a washing machine, a gas cooker point with Silavent extractor hood over, a radiator and houses the boiler. A useful storage cupboard provides space for a fridge freezer. A uPVC double glazed window is located to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 7" into robes x 9' 8" plus door recess ( 3.53m into robes x 2.95m plus door recess )
The main double bedroom has fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
This second bedroom has a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a neutral suite comprising a panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The room is part tiled and has a shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and a mirrored vanity cabinet.
A communal lawned garden to the side and rear is mainly laid to lawn with flower bed borders and a shed.
The property has allocated parking and additional visitor parking.
The price agreed between vendor and purchaser is for a 50% share in the apartment, there is the option to purchase an additional 25% share and to have a warden service.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.