4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Parade, Holbeach, SPALDING
Sold STC £195,000
- Detached Character Residence
- Spacious accommodation with annex
- Main property has 3 Bedrooms and 2 Receptions
- Annex with Lounge, Bedroom and Newly fitted Shower Room
- Garden and off road parking
- Convenient for Town Centre
Detached character House within walking distance of Holbeach Town Centre with the benefit of an Annex. Spacious accom with Two Receptions, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Utility, Bathroom. Annex with Lounge and Bedroom Area and Shower Room. Courtyard area linking both properties and further garden.
Detached character residence offering spacious accommodation with the benefit of an annex. Enjoying a corner plot convenient for Holbeach Town Centre the main house comprises Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. The Annex comprises Sitting Area, Bedroom Area and newly fitted shower room. The property has many features including large windows, feature stair case and high ceilings with ornate coving and picture rails. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
having door to front, picture rail, ornate coving. Leading through to lounge.
Lounge: 16' x 15' min ( 4.88m x 4.57m min )
having two floor to ceiling windows to side and front providing lots of natural light to the room. Attractive fireplace having gas Living Flame fire. Shelving to the chimney breast recesses. Two radiators, stairs opening off to first floor, dado rail, understair cupboard, ornate coving.
Dining Room: 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
with window to side, french doors giving access to court yard with matching windows either side. paint effect laminate flooring, picture rail, radiator, hatch to kitchen, dado rail. ornate ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen: 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
having a range of units at wall and base level with inset one and half bowl sink, worksurfaces. Built in appliances including washing machine and fridge,freezer and microwave. Belling range style cooker having gas hob and two ovens and grill. Cooker hood over. Window to side, recessed lighting to ceiling, tiled flooring, built in shelving.
Utility Room: 9' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.06m )
having plumbing for dishwasher, window to side, door giving access to courtyard. Radiator, recessed lights, tiled flooring.
having built in vanity unit, low level WC. Window to side, tiled splashbacks, extractor, recessed lighting to ceiling.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from lounge with attractive arch window, loft access, dado rail, picture rail, ornate ceiling, wall light.
Bedroom 1: 15' 11" max x 12' ( 4.85m max x 3.66m )
with attractive windows to front and side, radiator, wood floor, dado rail and ornate coving.
Bedroom 2: 12' x 11' 10" max ( 3.66m x 3.61m max )
with window to side, radiator, coved ceiling. Built in airing cupboard, laminate floor.
Bedroom 3: 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
with window to front, radiator.
having corner bath with mixer tap and shower over. Built in vanity unit, WC. Window to rear, radiator, part tiled splashbacks, coved ceiling, hatch to loft.
Sitting Room: 12' max x 10' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 3.15m max )
having half glazed UPVC door to front and french UPVC doors giving access to garden to rear. Panelled heater, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Area: 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
with UPVC window to side, built in airing cupboard.
newly fitted with double shower cubicle, vanity unit and built in WC, splashbacks. Recessed lights, electric towel radiator, extractor.
Attached Store: 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
with UPVC entrance door, coved ceiling. This room offers further potential to be added to the annex.
The property is pleasantly located on a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. Having pillars with wrought iron railings in between. Pathway leading to front door with shrubbery to front. To the side of the property is a lawned area inset with mature trees. Gravelled driveway offering off road parking leading through to archway with wrought iron gate leading through to courtyard area in between main house and annex, offering secluded area with built in bar-b-que. Storm porch to the rear of the house. To the other side of the annex is a lawned garden with fruit trees, patio area. Outside lighting and cold water supply.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left into Gedney Road and at the Gedney roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue along the A17 taking the left turning at Fleet (signposted Holbeach). Continue along Fleet Road and continue to Holbeach. On reaching Holbeach along Fleet Road take the right turning into North Parade (just after the Factory Shop). The property can be found a little way down on the corner with Windsor Avenue. Access to the parking at this property is off Windsor Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62445908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.