2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleShepperton
- 2 Bedroom bungalow close to High Street and station
- Modernised and smartly presented
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Light and spacious south facing living room
- 30' x 15' Brick built garage/dance studio/work room with shower room.
- Riverside garden backing onto the River Ash
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles at the front.
- Planning consent granted for a loft conversion and ground floor extension.
This delightful bungalow has much more to it than first meets the eye. It is a comfortable home that has been substantially modernised and planning consent has just been granted for a loft conversion and rear extensions to provide 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The entrance porch provides a useful area to hang coats and leads into the south facing living room, which is a lovely bright room enhanced by its wood laminate flooring and neutral colour scheme. A central hall leads into all rooms and gives access to the loft. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of Shaker style units inset with gas hob, cooker hood and electric oven. To one end there is space for a fridge/freezer and a breakfast bar/study area. The tiled bathroom is set to the rear and has been attractively fitted with a modern 3 piece suite. The master bedroom has a bay window overlooking the rear garden and the second is a single bedroom. Outside: The rear garden extends to approximately 30 being mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds. There is a garden store and within the garden, is a 30 x 15 brick built garage that is currently being used as a dance studio and has a shower room including a toilet. It offers a good degree of flexibility and could be used for a number of purposes and also has a useful loft space. Beyond the garage is a further small section of garden fronting onto the River Ash and overlooking the golf course beyond. To the front there is off street parking for 2 vehicles. Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62448821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 343987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.