3 bedroom detached house for saleBerryfields, Aylesbury
- Stunning Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Close to Main Line Station
- High-Spec Finish Throughout
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Recommended
£200 TOWARD SOLICITOR COSTS WHEN PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY THROUGH HILLYARDS - Hillyards are pleased to offer this recently constructed three bedroom detached house situated on the popular Berryfields area of Aylesbury. The property is situated just half a mile from a main line railway station that offers a service to central London in around an hour. The well presented accommodation consists of entrance hall, cloakroom/utility, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom as well as garage with driveway parking and enclosed rear garden. We highly recommend and internal viewing.
Lounge - 5.00m x 3.63m (16'5 x 11'11) -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.72m x 3.58m (15'6 x 11'9) -
Cloakroom/Utility - 2.01m x 1.96m (6'7 x 6'5) -
Bedroom - 3.58m x 2.77m (11'9 x 9'1) -
Bedroom - 3.63m x 2.64m (11'11 x 8'8) -
Bedroom - 2.34m x 2.24m (7'8 x 7'4) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62449292.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26558786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillyards Estate Agents, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.