3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Marlinespike, Shoreham-By-Sea
Sold STC £500,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BEACH LOCATION
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR A NUMBER OF VEHICLES
- GARAGE WITH POWER AND LIGHTS
- WELL PRESENTED
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 TO £520,000
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 TO £520,000
Well presented three bedroom detached bungalow on the highly sought after Shoreham beach. The property benefits from off road parking for a number of vehicles, garage and is spacious throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £500,000 TO £520,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow on the highly sought after Shoreham beach. The property is walking distance to the seafront and a short distance to the Adur footbridge giving access to Shoreham town centre where there is a variety of shops, restaurants, public transport links, amenities and recreational grounds.
Externally to the front the property comprises of a driveway with dropped kerb with parking for a number of vehicles leading to the garage which benefits from power and lights.
Internally the property comprises of entrance hall leading to the main rooms including the bright and spacious lounge with electric fireplace, kitchen with space for dining area, shower room and separate cloakroom.
There are three good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with two built in wardrobes.
Externally to the rear is the paved garden, perfect for outside seating and entertaining. To the end is the garden room / workshop.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this properties potential.
Paved with dropped kerb and parking for a number for vehicles.
Double glazed side door.
Radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Tiled, wc, and double glazed side window.
Lounge 18' max x 12' 5" max ( 5.49m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed front window, electric fire place, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 13' max ( 4.14m max x 3.96m max )
Fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, double glazed rear and side windows, sink / drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, boiler and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 15' max x 10' 11" max ( 4.57m max x 3.33m max )
Two built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' max ( 3.71m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed rear and side windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.62m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed rear window and radiator.
Double glazed side window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Mostly paved, shed and greenhouse.
Garage 17' 6" max x 8' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 2.46m max )
Up and over door, side window, power and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62453405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.