4 bedroom detached house for saleIlex Close, Hampton Hargate, PETERBOROUGH
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Separate Dining Room
- No Chain
- En Suite to Master
*Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
*Separate Dining Room
*En Suite to Master
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
Stairs leading to first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading to:
3.66m x 1.95m (12' x 6'5"). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
4.67m x 2.62m (15'4" x 8'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, gas hob and electric oven under with extractor hood over UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
1.83m x 2.00m (6' x 6'7"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC with tiled splashback and radiator.
3.58m x 4.44m (11'9" x 14'7"). Two radiators, UPVC double glazed double doors to rear aspect, television and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
3.61m x 3.71m (11'10" x 12'2") into recess double bedroom. Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed tiled shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low-level and WC tiled splashback, UPVC frosted double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
3.81m x 2.64m (12'6" x 8'8"). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
3.81m x 2.64m (12'6" x 8'8") into wardrobe double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, double wardrobe and radiator.
3.43m x 2.46m (11'3" x 8'1"). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks and low level WC, radiator, UPVC frosted double glazed window to side aspect
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62455169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.