3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackmore End
Sold by Us £800,000
- Superbly presented three/four bedroom period farmhouse in wonderful rural location
- Set in approximately 1.5 acres with numerous outbuildings
- Views over open countryside
- Range of barns offering potential for conversion
- Triple garage and extensive parking
- Three bathrooms, four receptions, living kitchen and utility
- Original features including exposed timbers and fireplace
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Bedroom four has been converted into a dressing room but could be changed back with little effort
- Convenient Braintree station, Stansted airport and local amenities
Surrounded by over an acre of landscaped gardens and grounds, this wonderful old farmhouse has been beautifully and sympathetically renovated to create a welcoming family home. Throughout, you discover a wealth of period features such as exposed beams, red brick fireplaces and the original, gorgeously wide floorboards, all of which are perfectly complimented by modern additions such as a fully fitted bespoke kitchen and stylish modern bathrooms, and within one of the old barns, a heated swimming pool makes a great family attraction.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.