3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Road, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Sized Property
- Beautifully Presented
- Off Street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
A lovely home with lounge and dining fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and off street parking to the front - viewings are a must to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful three bedroom mid-terrace house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, lovely lounge which leads to the large kitchen/dining area and a family bathroom. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms . To the rear is a good sized garden with a patio and lawn area. There is also the added benefit of a drive way. Overall this is a fantastic property and offers a lovely family home - early viewings advised!
Westfield Road is located just off Pickering Road and is within walking distance to local shops, amenities and Pickering Park.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 7" into recess ( 3.63m x 4.45m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 17' 3" ( 2.84m x 5.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, breakfast bar, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and partially tiled.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.87m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" x 6' 10" ( 1.78m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Dropped kerb drive way providing off street parking to the front.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and shed.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62456981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.