3 bedroom flat for saleRed Lion Square, Holborn, WC1R
- Wonderfully spacious triple aspect three bedroom flat
- Very bright owing to seventeen large windows
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Secure underground parking space
- Three bathrooms with two en-suites
- Great, neutral interiors in immaculate condition
- Views of Red Lion Square
- Stylish fitted kitchen
This superb triple aspect three bedroom apartment benefits from neutrally decorated spacious accommodation and an abundance of natural light as well as a fantastic central location.
Red Lion Square has a central location near to an ample selection of amenities, including those found in Covent Garden, as well as it own public garden area just moments from the entrance to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.