2 bedroom terraced house for saleWORCESTER PARK
Withdrawn from Market £395,000
- Front and rear aspect open-plan kitchen/family room with gas hob, extractor hood, single sink unit, integrated microwave and electric oven, integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer and dish wa...
- Triple aspect conservatory with vinyl flooring
- First floor landing
- Bedroom one is front aspect and has fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom two is rear aspect
- Family bathroom incorporating bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, rear aspect window
- The property benefits from allocated off-street parking to the front
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a rear access gate
A superbly presented 2 bedroom mid terrace modern family home set within the popular Cotswold development, ideally located for local shops and schools, Worcester Park town centre and mainline station are also within close proximity.
OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 23' 9'' x 12' 7''
- 9' 9'' x 7' 5''
- 10' 9'' x 10' 4''
- 12' 11'' x 6' 3''
- 6' 9'' x 5' 10''
ALLOCATED OFF-STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- 50' x 13'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62458748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.