2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Parkway, Willerby, Hull
- Lovely Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Fabulous Location of Willerby
- Great Sized Lounge/Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen
- Two Fantastic Sized Bedrooms
- Lovely Rear Garden & Garage
A lovely two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after village of Willerby - viewings are highly recommended!
A lovely two bedroom semi-detached bungalow briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the large lounge/dining room with feature fire place. There is a lovely kitchen to the rear leading to the fantastic rear garden. The two bedrooms are both doubles with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and the family bathroom both a bath and shower. The rear garden is paved with a lovely patio area, there is also the added benefit of a garage with electric doors and power. Overall this property is a fantastic size and offers a lovely family home - early viewings advised!
Beautiful semi-detached bungalow located in the heart of the popular West Hull village of Willerby close to well regarded schools and array of amenities.
With double glazed door to the side.
With double glazed door to the side, cupboard and telephone point.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with wooden surround incorporating a gas fire, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With two double glazed windows to the side, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled.
Paved patio garden to the front of the property.
Rear garden mainly paved with patio area.
With up and over electric door, power, light, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62459114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.